Wi-Fi Hotspots enable you to provide free and paid access to your customers limited to time or data.
What sets us apart:
- Fully customisable portal page allows you to maximise your marketing potential of providing Wi-Fi access.
- Free and paid plans are accessed direct from portal page so no need to issue tickets or passwords.
- Cloud based management system means we can manage all aspects of your system remotely.
- Easy access to data and reports to see usage and sales of your hotspot.
Types of businesses that can benefit from Wi-Fi provision
- Accommodation providers
- Medical and other service centres with waiting rooms
- Community and CBD centres
- Tourist attractions
- Transport services
The hotspot controls a users access to the internet but often infrastructure is required to get the access to your customers or to extend network access for your own business. FNQ Computers are the regions leading provider of advanced cost effective wireless infrastructure solutions. Our certified engineers can analyse, design and implement a solution based on your requirements.
Typical scenarios include:
- Extending wireless coverage around a tourist park, hotel or motel
- Connecting businesses with multiple buildings to unified network services
- Extending network and internet access to other parts of farms or stations allowing for access, surveillance etc.
- CBD public and community Wi-Fi networks – FNQ Computers has developed an innovative way to provide these types of networks in a very cost effective manner.
FNQ Computers Wifi Hotspot Coverage
Grand Hotel – Cnr of Vernon and Main Sts
Gallery 5 Café – 5 Herberton Rd
Woodlands Big 4 Tourist Park – 141 Herberton Rd
Tableland Secretarial Services – 6 Robert St
Destiny Café – 49-57 Loder St
Atherton Free Wifi – Main St Atherton between Vernon and Jack st intersections
John Cole Toyota – 28 Tolga Rd
Crystal Cascades Holiday Park – Rocks Rd Redlynch
Lake Placid Tourist Park – 82-100 Lake Placid Rd, Caravonica
VIP Furniture – 2-4 Danbulan St, Smithfield
Fishery Falls Tourist Park – Bruce Hwy
Historic Village Herberton – 6 Broadway St
John Cole Toyota – 25-29 Palmerston Drive
Kurrimine Beach Holiday Park – Southern End Jacobs Road
Big4 Port Douglas Glengarry – 70 Mowbray River Rd
Ravenshoe Community Wi-Fi – Ravenshoe CBD sponsored by the Ravenshoe branch of the Bendigo Bank
Tinaroo Lake Resort – 29 Palm St
Tinaroo Holiday Park – 4-28 Tinaroo Falls Dam Road
Tolga Country Lodge – 36-38 Kennedy Hwy
Tolga Back Packers– Sims Rd
Nick’s Restaurant – 33 Gillies Hwy
Yungaburra Hotel – 6 Kehoe Place